(Girl Owls!)
(Just picture it with pictures!)
(Buttons!)
I put the three girl owls at the top because all of the pictures in this mini album will be of me and my two step daughters and all of our little adventures together...baking cookies, going to walks, and just hanging out!
continue reading for more scrapbooking...
(Ignore the carpet...I put the book on the floor to take the pics!)
(My oldest stepdaughter was in her high school play!)
(She loves to sing)
(The younger daughter is in softball!)
(Her team won first place last year!)
(Their first game of this season is this Tuesday!)
Sorry for the picture heavy post...hope you enjoyed!

That's so cute!! I still need to finish my kids...One day I will!
ReplyDeleteLove it! The owls are just too cute! Awesome job!
ReplyDeleteThese are cute!:D
ReplyDeleteWow, til 3am? You guys were surely having fun.;D
***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
How cool!!
ReplyDeleteYou did such a great job!! I absolutely love the owls :)
ReplyDeleteThis definitely makes me want to get out my old scrapbooking supplies right now!
I hope you had a great week! I am trying to get back into the normal routine...it is always soo hard after vacation!
I am off to see what wonderful wedding ideas you shared this past week on your blog...:)
xoxo
Love the owls! Great job on the pages--they look amazing! I wish i was half as creative as you!
ReplyDelete