Our 1st Wedding Anniversary is Today!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary my husband. I don't know who I would be without you in my life. I would be lost without your love, your encouragement, your trust and faith in who I am and who I want to be. I love our little family and I am the luckiest girl in the world to be your wife and stepmother to your children...our children! I love you with all my heart, forever n always, more than anything! Here's to 100 more anniversaries!

7 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, Diana! Such a beautiful message of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo cute! I love to see when people have so much love like you do! You will certainly have a lifetime of love!
    Have a great Monday! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to the both of you!Beautiful post! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Di!! May ur love grow stronger with ur hubby everyday!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS