(All Photos by....Pictures in a Snap)
More from Our Wedding...
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Thank you everyone for the sweet comments! I wonder how our wedding day would have been if it were this year? There has been so much rain this season in our area, I'm sure I would have been a bride wearing cute rain boots holding an umbrella! But I wouldn't have let the rain stop our beautiful day! What about your wedding day, were there any crazy storms or events that happened? It actually started to get cloudy right after our reception and the next wedding had to bring their ceremony inside. Here are a few photos from our first look and ceremony...
share: facebook | twitter | pinterest
Labels:
anniversary,
Glen Foerd,
our wedding,
Wedding anniversary,
weddings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh, I love these! You look so happy and beautiful! :) Our wedding day was a perfect 75 degree and sunny day in June. I couldn't have asked for better weather!
ReplyDeleteI love how you're just beaming with joy! :)
ReplyDeleteyou are just so stunning, i love seeing more of these pics!
ReplyDeleteI am trying to get my fiance to do the first look but he wont budge..any regrets??
ReplyDeleteSO SWEET! I just love your dress, it's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI love you face when you're walking down the aisle - you can see how excited you are. Congratulations!! :)
ReplyDelete