At first I thought, sure I'll watch the wedding and post a few things about Kate Middleton and Prince William, but I don't really care about all those TV shows about them. However, now I've realized how historic the Royal Wedding really is! So many people remember the day Princess Diana walked down the aisle, but that was a different time when no one really liked her marrying into the Royal family and no one in America really cared yet about her. But we soon learned how wonderful, generous, sweet, and kind of a person Princess Diana truly was. Sadly, I also remember the day she passed away. I love how her legacy lives on and the way Prince William carries on her life and memory. I think Kate Middleton will live up to that and be a sweet and wonderful Princess as well.
Yes! This only happens every generation or so! I probably won't get up early for it (I loves me some sleep) but I can't wait to stream it later on Friday night! :)
Yes! This only happens every generation or so! I probably won't get up early for it (I loves me some sleep) but I can't wait to stream it later on Friday night! :)
ReplyDeleteSo dreamy!
I have a mild interest in it, but not as much as others!
ReplyDeleteI'll be firing up the Weddzilla Blog bright and early at 3 a.m.! :)
ReplyDeletei like weddings...
ReplyDeleteand i think this one will be a fun one to see!
i'm ecited to see kate's dress.
i'm sure it will be beautiful.
♥elisabeth
Kate's mom is really pretty!
ReplyDeleteI can see where she gets her looks from. :)
xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
I am sooo excited! I can't wait to watch it :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I just saw her McQueen dress...absolutely stunning! She looked incredible!! :)
ReplyDeleteI like the first photo.:D
ReplyDelete***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com