It's Our Anniversary this Weekend!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Can you believe this weekend, April 24th, it will be our one year anniversary!! I should have started this on Sunday, but better late than never! I'm going to post one picture each day from our wedding day! I wonder what our frozen wedding cake will taste like!

I love you my husband...with all my heart, forever n always, more than anything.


(Pictures in a Snap)


Getting Ready!!

I love this picture...here I am in jeans and a tank with my wedding veil on doing my own makeup at Glen Foerd Mansion!

11 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SWEETIE!!!!

    Here's to many more! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your first year!! ooohh cake! =)

    cute picture!! i can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How exciting! Ours is coming right up on June 4. Happy anniversary, my dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How time flies!!
    Happy Anniversary you two! Can't wait to see more pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome! Congrats on your one year!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS