There are still some amazing photos I haven't posted yet from the Philadelphia Flower Show...remember the Spring time in Paris theme! I also have some photos to post of the beautiful succulent plant my mom bought for me while we were there. I know so many of you love the look of succulents in weddings, but do any of you have succulent plants? The only thing I really see about taking care of them is lots of sun and plenty of water, but not too much water. So every day I put it on my window sill to put it in the sun and I water it about every two days, if that!
(My Succulent plant!)
(I love the green and pink tones)
(Our wedding photo!)
(From the Flower Show: A Gorgeous Wedding Aisle)
(Stunning Wedding Table)
(Adorable Rain Boots...such a great idea!)
(How amazing is this, the silhouette was made from flowers and trash!)
(Amazing...photos don't really show how cool it was!)
(Phantom of the Opera)
(Little Italian flower shop...love the bike!)








I'm so glad your stepdaughter is starting to feel better! I love succulents and anything southwestern-themed. And the displays from the show are just beautiful, too!
ReplyDeleteoh i love succulents and so excited to see more pics from the show!!! glad your step-daughter is feeling better!
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous pictures from the flower show! And the plant you have is very pretty. Maybe I should get succulents, since I am pretty bad at keeping most plants alive unfortunately!
ReplyDeleteI just saw your post about your stepdaughter. I am glad she is better, but oh how painful that looks! That would have been so scary.
I love succulents! I wanted to incl. dusty miller in our wedding but our florist said they don't last well in bouquets. :(
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous photos, I love the rainboots!! So glad to hear your Step Daughter is on the mend! Happy Weekend!!
ReplyDeleteThe flower show looked beautiful! Gorgeous pictures. And I <3 succulents!
ReplyDelete