The Royal Kiss!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Did you watch the Royal Wedding and the sweet, romantic kiss they shared!!



They kissed twice!



I loved her stunning gown by Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen!



This is a love that will last a lifetime!

Congrats to the Prince and Princess!

For more photos and information of the Royal Wedding check out my wedding blog and AllWomenstalk!

8 comments:

  1. kinda disappointed by the kiss....it was too quick and looked like no emotion :( But her dress was STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i almost missed the kiss because it was so quick:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate was absolutely stunning..but I agree there was no emotion the entire wedding..I hope they finally got to let loose after all the cameras went away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was such a beautiful wedding! The whole time I just wanted them to smile and show excitement! But maybe you can't do that when you're the future king and queen? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it - so sweet! I don't know how they contained themselves that long. I think I would have made it to the carriage before I would have kissed my new husband.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Kate's dress, she is stunning!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved their kiss...well two kisses! So cute! Everything about the entire ceremony was PERFECT! Loved watching it! Just wish I could have stayed awake to watch it live. I tried, but fell asleep...
    Thankfully they showed it all day long!
    Have a beautiful Monday! XO

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS