Scrapbooking!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

More scrapbooking! Did I tell you about the scrapbook fair we went to, it was really interesting and fun too! I've never been to one and didn't know what it was going to be like. It was so adorable to see all the avid scrapper ladies waiting in line waiting for them to let us look around, they had shopping bags bigger than a tote bag and on wheels too! I really wanted to take some photos since this was my first scrapbooking fair, but I didnt feel like carrying around my camera all day. My best friend took some great photos of all of the amazing cards and scrapbooking ideas but we forgot to take a photo of us at the fair! So when we got home I got my camera out and we took some photos of us holding up the cards we made. At the fair there are about 30 or so scrapbooking, and stamping companies and some of them have what they call, "Make and Takes". A Make and Take is when you sit down to learn the card making idea from the scrapbooking company and you make your own and take it with you! Some of them cost money, since they are using their own supplies and some of them are free! We did two, one of them was make 2 cards for $1 and another one was free! You can't beat paying a dollar, especially when you get to take this idea home with you.

The night before the fair my friend stayed the night since she lives out of town and we stayed up again till the wee hours, well this time until 1am, not 3am! I'll have to take some photos of the amazing mini album she showed me how to make, it's made from three paper lunch bags! Wait till you see it!

So here are some photos of us after we got home, with our cards!


My best friend who was also my maid of honor...with our scrapbooking cards we made!



Heres my little frog my mom bought me at the Philadelphia Flower Show and his little Gnome buddy I bought to keep him company!


Not sure what these are but they're growing outside our home!


Love this little blue bell!


Grow little tulip, grow!

7 comments:

  1. Your cards look awesome and making them sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so fun, I love your enthusiasm! I think a scrapbook fair would be so neat, take pics at your next one, k?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say...I LOVE YOUR GNOME! I have been looking for one for my garden, a real classic type.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to try scrapbooking because they have the cutest funnest stuff ever! Esp. when you go in the section in Michaels and there's stickers & fun stuff all over... but honestly - I just don't have the patience. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that little bluebell?:D

    Have a wonderful weekend!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have thought about getting into scrapbooking so many times, a scrapbook fair sounds very fun! i have a thing for frogs(well not the live ones:-)). i have a few in my garden, so i really love yours:-). the gnome is pretty cool too. hope your weekend is going great.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS