...your Anniversary! We're keeping our first wedding anniversary sweet and simple, just being together and going out to a nice dinner and then watching "Eat, Pray, Love"...we read the book together but haven't seen the movie yet! How will you be celebrating your one year anniversary?
Please check out my post at Wedding.Allwomenstalk for more ideas on how to celebrate and for more of our wedding photos!
Our Guestbook
YUM...Wedding Cake...we'll be eating the top layer this Sunday!
I hope you have a wonderful anniversary!! I love seeing all these beautiful pictures (and in the last post too!). Enjoy Eat, Pray, Love too!! :) I hope you are enjoying all the fun Easter activities! xoxo
Have a wonderful weekend, dear! :) I'm not sure how we'll be celebrating yet, but we're thinking about it since our anniversary is just two months away!
[url=http://onlinecasinose25.com ]online casino [/url]Delany, Patrick http://casinoonlinebonussverige.com online casino za casino online trial. Nor is it to be wondered at, when we consider that we have an
I hope you have a wonderful anniversary!! I love seeing all these beautiful pictures (and in the last post too!). Enjoy Eat, Pray, Love too!! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you are enjoying all the fun Easter activities! xoxo
Have a wonderful weekend, dear! :) I'm not sure how we'll be celebrating yet, but we're thinking about it since our anniversary is just two months away!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture is too cute!! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful 1st Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteYou did polaroids! And that picture of your husband proposing by your cake.. so sweet! Happy anniversary!
ReplyDelete[url=http://onlinecasinose25.com ]online casino [/url]Delany, Patrick http://casinoonlinebonussverige.com online casino za casino online trial. Nor is it to be wondered at, when we consider that we have an
ReplyDelete