Busy Bee....

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm still here...just being a very busy bee since last week! My stepdaughters are very active and both have many school sports and clubs going on and this week alone my one stepdaughter has 5 softball games in a row! There were many games canceled at the start of the season because of the rain and now they are all clustered together...not fun! But this passed weekend we had a nice time just hanging around the house, going for walks in the park and even a nice surprise visit from a friend! I hope you're all enjoying your week and have great plans for Mother's Day weekend. I took my mom out yesterday to lunch and shopping, it was a great time together! What are your plans?


This is my heart tree!



Softball...ugh...lol!



We have a few of these bushes...I think they're lilac!




Quack...Quack!


This is actually by the Dairy Queen!


At the park!


Night Vision!

9 comments:

  1. 5 games? Wow! That tree's so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome that you got to spend time with your mom even though you're so busy. One of the hardest things about being across the country from my mom is not being able to see her for Mother's Day and most other holidays. I can't wait to head back to Cali next year, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the girls keep you pretty busy, how wonderful that you do so much for them and with them. What a wonderful step mom you are, they must adore you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics! I especially love the heart tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your heart tree! And I love lilac :) They are so pretty and smell so good!
    I hope you have a restful weekend after such a busy week!
    Are you doing anything special for Mother's Day? I hope you have a special one in whatever you do!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that heart tree - such a simple pick me up from nature :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS