The Royal Wedding...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So what do you make of all of the excitement? I've always been a fan of Prince William and even dreamed of marrying him when I was a teen! Were you as fascinated with Princess Diana as I was? She was a true beauty of a person, inside and out. I can't imagine what it must feel like for Prince William with planning a wedding and not having his mom there. I really love that Kate Middleton is like his mother, down to earth and someone who wasn't raised with a silver spoon in her mouth! I hope all of the excitement isn't too tough on her. Could you imagine going from the girl next door to being a Princess? Kind of like the movie, "The Prince & Me" with Julia Stiles.

So do you buy into all the items that are being sold to match the Royal Engagement and Wedding? Have you or would you buy any of them to throw your own inspired Royal Wedding? Oh yes, and what do you think Kate's gown will look like?!

A few months ago I wrote a post for Wedding.Allwomenstalk of all the designers who are hoping she picks one of their gowns, I wonder what she thinks of all of this fuss over her.



( source)

What if you met a Prince in college and he asked for your hand? Things change and your life is going to change, would you want to be a Princess?


Don't forget to check out the Official Royal Website celebrating their big day!


Can you believe all of the replicas inspired by their Royal Engagement! Check them out at Wedding.Allwomenstalk

6 comments:

  1. I am totally obsessed with the royal wedding, as you can probably see from all the coverage on Weddzilla lately! :) Even though Kate was raised with a silver spoon in her mouth by my standards, I am still super excited for her and can't wait to see the wedding. I can't imagine all the pressure of becomming a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEE!! I'm totally geeking out over the whole thing. I admit. I will get absolutely nothing done on April 29th. LOL I think Kate's dress will be different but it I also think it'll be a lot more traditional than most people are imagining. She still has to adhere to pretty strict guidelines & you can bet your bottom it won't be strapless...

    Whoa, ok - my comment was turning into a novel, I might have to link to this post & talk about it on my own blog. I'll letcha know when it's done. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure I, myself, would like to be a princess - but I certainly can't wait to watch the wedding!! Something so exciting about a royal wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would not turn down a proposal to be a princess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been paying to much attention to what is going on regarding this wedding, but I am looking forward to seeing some pics from it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for this wedding! I can't wait to see the dress and details. My husband, who is English, rolls his eyes every time news about it comes on :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS