So I would love to continue our Honeymoon Guest Blogger series, is there anyone who would love to write about their Honeymoon for us? Please say Yes!!
Tomorrow is a wonderful, supporitive day tomorrow around the blogging world and Im going to get involved and be one of those bloggers in silence.
Ever-Ours and Utterly Engaged have teamed together to donate to the relief fund for Japan and together with many, many bloggers and friends they are raising money for ShelterBox.
So if you aren't able to donate money please support this day of silence tomorrow and remember everyone, family, friends, even people you might not know, that has lost their lives in any way.


Glad you are supporting such a good cause. I've been watching the news everyday covering Japan, and it's heartbreaking.
ReplyDeleteIf you give me a few weeks, I'll write a post about our honeymoon in Honduras :)
ReplyDelete