This is another birthday gift from my other sister-in-law...my first Willow Tree person!
Who doesn't Love Birthdays!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Ok so Ive talked so much about my birthday but I wanted to post the beautiful china cabinet that my sister-in-law gave me for my birthday, it was a piece in her antique shop that I loved! And I finally get to display our Lenox Butterfly China set that we got for a wedding gift last year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, that's an awesome & generous gift. Very cool SIL. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! That's such a fabulous gift! How thoughtful and kind of her!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great gift! Score! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful cabinet!!! And I love those Willow Tree figurines. I've bought several for my sister-in-law who loves them. I love how they have one for every event in someones life...marriage, baby, etc..
ReplyDeleteI hope you've been having a great week! xo
those are GREAT bday gifts!! score on the china cabinet :)
ReplyDeleteYour sister-in-law must love you a lot, to present you with such a beautiful Birthday gift.
ReplyDeleteYour china looks splendid.
love the china cabinet!! so pretty :D
ReplyDeleteThat's a nice china cabinet.:D
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!:D
***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
Happy late birthday!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following my journey!
Happy belated birthday Diana! I haven't logged on in a while, I missed reading your blog. What great posts :) And what a beautiful cabinet, your sister in law is so sweet :)
ReplyDelete