OMG I am almost at 100 followers!! This is a big deal for me, I've had my personal blog since 2008 and went from having a few followers for the first couple of years to now almost 100!! I remember when I thought this blogging thing wasn't going to work and I never had any comments or readers. Well I am so glad and grateful for all of my followers, readers, and esp. my blogger friends. You have made 2010 and the start of 2011 really amazing for me, I really love what I do and Im so happy to be writing for a living over at my Wedding blog...Wedding.Allwomenstalk. You have made me feel welcomed into a wonderful community and I thank you.
For the 100th follower I would love to give something away so please give me some time to find out about this whole giveaway thing and I will get right back to you!! Happy Weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yay!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats, I just started following you! :) Big milestone and something to celebrate. Heading over to check out your wedding blog too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies!!! Thanks for being the 100th follower Mel!! I'll see if I can get a giveaway going! <3
ReplyDeleteLooks like you made it to 100! Yay! :) I still have a few more to go, though my subscribers under Google Reader are higher than what shows in my "follower" box. You should check yours, too, because you may have more than you think!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congrats. That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your 100! You deserve it - great blog and you have a wonderful voice. And you've really stuck at it that's what I love...It tough to have perseverence in today's world. Have a fab weekend!
ReplyDelete