What do you think about their bridal line, are there pieces you could see yourself wearing on your wedding day?
Check out these lovely accessories below and my other favorite picks including their gowns and bridal headbands at Wedding.AllWomenstalk....
(source)
(source)
(source)
These beautiful jewerly accessories are some of my favorites from their bridal line, would you wear any of these on your wedding day?
I hope you have a wonderful weekend, anything exciting going on? My best friend who was my MOH is celebrating her daughter's third birthday! Happy Birthday little turtle! She was actually born on leap day, so next year will be her official birthday, she'll be one and four! <3




these accessories are really pretty! i'd wear them any day actually :)
ReplyDeletexx
heyrocketgirl
LOVE all the new accessories from BHLDN , too bad they are quite expensive though!
ReplyDeleteI love the BHLDN line and think these pieces are a perfect match for it. Have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteThere are som many nice things in these collections. Does this mean I have to have another wedding? :)
ReplyDeleteBTW, is there an RSS button for your All Women Stalk blog? I have tried to find one, but can't. Would love to add it to my feed!
ReplyDeleteI have to admit I've never heard of BHLDN, but I love the last pic you posted - I'd wear that cuff all the time!! *off to check out how $$ it is*
ReplyDelete