Yes thats right...yesterday was my sister's birthday and today is mine! We're two years and one day apart! I started celebrating yesterday at the Philadelphia Flower Show with my mom and last night my husband surprised me with Red Velvet cake...yum!! I'm still celebrating so here is a sneak peek from the Flower Show...pink elephants!
Happy birthday, lady! :) My sister's brithday is eight days ahead of mine, though we're seven years apart. I'm older, and I remember my mom telling me there was a possibility she might be born on my actual birthday. As a six year old, I wasn't too happy about that!
Happy Belated Birthday!!! Sorry I missed your special day...but you know I always think about you and your blog. Best wishes for the whole year through, and many, many more.
Happy birthday! I hope you're having a fantastic time celebrating.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, lady! :) My sister's brithday is eight days ahead of mine, though we're seven years apart. I'm older, and I remember my mom telling me there was a possibility she might be born on my actual birthday. As a six year old, I wasn't too happy about that!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Diana! I hope you had a GREAT day with lots of special moments!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Happy (belated) birthday!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I better play the lottery because I've finally seen pink elephants fly!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Hope you had a fun weekend celebrating!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday my friend!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeletexoxox,
CC
Happy Belated Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed your special day...but you know I always think about you and your blog.
Best wishes for the whole year through, and many, many more.