A Wonderful Weekend...

Monday, March 21, 2011

It was such a wonderful weekend, I decided it would be nice to be silent on blogger, twitter, and facebook for the entire weekend and spend time with my husband and our family. We had a lovely visit to my husband's sister's house with her and her husband on Saturday. We had a little bbq, even though it got a lot colder than the beautiful day we had on Friday, but it was still very nice. I had a very big surprise from his sister too for my birthday! She owns a lovely antique shop and knew I needed a china cabinet and gave me the one I loved from her shop! How awesome is she! Sunday was another visit to his other sister's house for her daughter's 14th birthday! Wow the kids are growing up so fast!!

I haven't shown too many photos from the Philadelphia Flower Show and my own birthday yet so here are a few more!



(We went to Chinatown for Lunch!)



(Spring Time in Paris)

(Tulips!)


(Amazing!)



(Protea Design from the Flower Show...see more of these stunning flowers on Lovely Little Details!)


(Red Velvet Birthday Cake!)



8 comments:

  1. great photos! Hope you had a great bday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that flower show looks awesome! And I'm glad you took a weekend to unplug. I am trying to get better about taking a day or even a few hours to unplug, as I find it greatly reduces my stress levels. Even when you love blogging and being connected, you still need a break to recharge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I still wish there was a flower show near here!
    I am glad you had a great weekend! I like taking a break from blogging on the weekends too...even if my weekend sometimes falls in the middle of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous pics!!!! so happy you unplugged this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great weekend!:D I love red velvet cake, it's my favorite.:D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a happy Tuesday!:D

    ***** Marie ******
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun weekend! And beautiful pictures! Thanks for the follow and comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an awesome weekend!! I love your name by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red Velvet cake is my favorite!!! You look so happy! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS