How was your Weekend!

Monday, March 7, 2011

It was such a wonderful weekend away from home with the family! We all went out to visit my best friend, her husband, and their daughter who turned 3!! Happy Birthday Little One, We Love You! So now that we are back from a nice long, fun, and relaxing weekend I am getting back to the wedding business of things and I'm very excited about some guest posts, real weddings, and even a proposal that will be posted on Wedding.Allwomenstalk this week and within the coming weeks!

Did you see Terri's honeymoon guest post on Bali? Terri from Try Anything Once came by the wedding blog to share with us her favorite things about Bali and why you may want to honeymoon there too, so check it out! I had the pleasure of finding Terri when she was Miss Swan on Weddingbee and always loved how true and real she was, and admired her beauty and strength. She's a wonderful woman so don't miss out!


Did you see I now have 100 followers! Thank you Mel @ The Oceanside Bride for becoming my 100th follower...more are welcome! Still trying to get someone to host a giveaway in honor of getting to 100 followers here on my personal blog...any takers?! More details to come!


So back to the birthday girl! Wanted to post the scrapbook card I made for her using my Cricut...hope you like! We went with a Tinkerbell theme since we bought her some Tinkerbell stamps...and my stepdaughter drew Tink on the envelope! She's pretty amazing....



Happy Birthday!


This is her as a little fairy!


My stepdaugther drew Thinkerbell!




This is her amazing Dora cake and cupcakes that her grandma made her!

(All Personal Photos)


We love visiting their family every time and my best friend has the most wonderful parents, they all just make us feel like family when we visit!

Hope you all had a great weekend as well! xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you have so many talented people in your family! That scrapbook card is SO CUTE! What a lucky birthday girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had a great weekend, Diana! Mine was pretty good. Had a little mini vacation, so that was nice!
    That card is adorable! I love craft things like that! And your daughter is talented!
    I hope your week is going well so far! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for mentioning me, D! I LOVE the Dora cake. I think I might want one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute card! SO jealous , would love to have the Cricket!!! Your step-daughter did a great job on Tinkerbell too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the 100 followers....woooooo-hooooo! My goodness that Dora cake is amazing as in that Tink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmigosh I LOVE that birthday card - it is truly too cute for words!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoah - she *made* that cake?? Incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your stepdaughter's picture is great and so is the entire envelope design! Can we say, talent? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great weekend!!! so much talent in your family! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS