Japan...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just wanted to send all my thoughts, prayers, and hopes to Japan and my readers who might have family or friends there.

Links on how to help...

http://blog.weddzilla.com/topics/registry-gifts-favors/japan-disaster-relief-give-back-on-your-big-day/

http://www.ever-ours.com/2011/03/please-help-for-japan-with-love.html

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to our post on Weddzilla. I am so heartbroken about this tragedy and want others to know how easy it is to help in any way they can. We're compiling a list of fundraisers and ways to help that we find on other blogs to run as a separate post later this week, too. Every time I see the images online and in the news, I just can't believe the devestation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see other fundraisers. I'm leary of red cross sometimes. What a tragedy. The world is trying to tell us something I think we should listen. Or at least buy extra dog food.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS