It's Already Thursday!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wow I can't believe it's already Thursday! This week went by very quick it feels like, and yesterday I finally got my hair cut and I couldn't love it more! I wish I had a personal stylist every day, I just love the curls and  wave she put into it. I'm so excited for this weekend...it's my birthday and also my older sisters birthday! We're 2 years and one day apart! She's turning 30 on Friday and I'll be 28 on Saturday. How cute is this picture of us when we were younger....



And I still love elephants!



My new Hair Do!

On Friday I'll be going to the Philadelphia Flower Show (that I talked about here) with my mom, can't wait! Expect lots of pictures later from the Spring in Paris theme of the event!

Any big events going on for you this weekend?

14 comments:

  1. Awww..how cute are those kiddie pics!! I LIKE the haircut. You look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also Happy Birthday! How could I miss that? I'm bad at commenting on posts early in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you Terri!! :) I hope you have a wonderful day! It is early isnt it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are like the hair cut twins...I just got mine cute last Friday and I am still in love with the style...so easy to manage each morning! :) Oh, if you figure out a way to afford a personal stylist, please share your secret...I so need one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have an amazing weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday!!! glad you have a fun w/e to celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a very happy birthday! You and your sister are so cute. Can't wait to see pictures of the flower show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new do! :) I'll be kicking off the weekend by going to my favorite Indian restaurant before diving into writing a paper and prepping for a Wish Upon a Wedding meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to you and your sis!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy almost Birthday! Darling photo. Isn't having a Sister the best?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh - this is adorable!! Happy birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet that your birthdays are so close.Those are such cute pictures. Hope you both have Wonderfully Blessed Birthdays!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS