(source)
Halle Berry looked glamorous as always in a sparkling, ruffled Marchesa gown.
(source)
Another lovely gown from Marchesa worn by 14 year old Hailee Steinfeld.
(source)
I love the color and the feathers on Hilary Swank's Gucci gown, don't you!
(source)
Didn't I tell you Anne Hathaway Rocks! Ok so she's in a tux, more of a groom style. But check out those amazing one-of-a-kind Brian Atwood heels with Swarovski crystals!
There were't that many bridal inspirations at this year's Oscars as there were at other award shows. But there were many gorgeous colorful gowns that could inspire your bridesmaids...
Check out my bridesmaid looks from the red carpet at Wedding.Allwomenstalk
(source)
Speaking of bridesmaids and bridal, Sandra Bullock looked amazing in a red Vera Wang gown!
What were your favorite parts of the Oscars, was there someone who didn't win that should have?






I love Anne Hathaway, and her first white hosting gown was just stunning! I have to say that for me, the whole show was a little ho-hum, though. That may be in part because I hadn't seen many of the movies that were nominated, though! After all, I live in a grad school cave these days. :)
ReplyDeleteI love all the hair and makeup inspiration that comes from Oscar night for weddings. Anne had some really pretty dresses, but my favorite dress was Mila Kunis. The right combination of sexy, sweet, and romantic!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say I was so excited to see the PS22 kids perform - I've been a huge fan from the the first time I saw them on Youtube a few years ago! What a cool opportunity for the kids :)
ReplyDeleteDidn't see it but love all the pics of the frocks. Hailee looked great and sweet and young loved her dress.
ReplyDeletei loved anne's white dress!
ReplyDeletei actually liked james franco :) halle berry looks so glam in that dress:)
ReplyDeletexx
heyrocketgirl