BIG GIVEAWAY!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Finally got that Giveaway I was talking about!! In honor of my 100 followers...now 102...I am hosting a BIG GIVEAWAY on my wedding blog @ Wedding.Allwomenstalk.com for 100 Custom Scratch Off Wedding Save the Dates from MyScratchOffLabels.com! So tell all of your friends who are planning a wedding to head over to the Giveaway for their chance to win!






I think it would such a fun idea to get or send these Save the Dates in the mail...it's like playing the lottery but you get to celebrate a lovely wedding! Also it keeps the date private when you send it through the mail.

Special Thanks to Karen and Amanda @ MyScratchOffLabels.com

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, what a fabulous idea for a Giveaway, Diana!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really wanted to do scratch-offs for our Save the Dates. Great giveaway---can I get married again so we can use these? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't foresee a wedding in my future, but I shall let people know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great giveaway!! LOVE the idea of a scratch off Save the Date I will share with my FB friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I'll be sure we include it in the Weddzilla giveaway roundup.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS