Think...Think...Think!

Thursday, December 2, 2010


Sometimes we get stuck for ideas for our wedding and wonder where to find inspiration. We want ideas that haven't been thought of or something new but that still speaks of who we are. Where did you find inspiration for your wedding? I thought of things we like, i.e. I love butterflies and he loves football! So I put butterflies in our centerpieces and had a Steelers groom's cake made for him! We all look on blogs and in bridal magazines and sometimes we still don't see what we like.

Continue reading for 5 Ways to Find Ideas Outside the Wedding Box!

In the meantime...here is a beautiful inspiring photo for an outdoor wedding for brides and grooms looking for a rustic but classy theme.



8 comments:

  1. I think it's so important for brides and grooms to incorporate personal touches to their wedding so it doesn't wind up looking cookie cutter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Kristin! I mentioned in my post that we hear from friends and family too about what they think we might like...but only we know what we really want for our wedding. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. We found inspiration in our favorite places and activites, and I got so many great ideas from the community of bloggers. Inspiration really is all around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE outdoor weddings! I agree with Heather, inspiration is all around us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all for personal touches at a wedding -- it makes the event so much more unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really great link with wonderful ideas! And I love rustic, but classy, so that picture is perfect! I hope you've been having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, congratulations on becoming a full time writer for the AllWomenStalk blog. I visit them regularly.
    Also, the girls must love coming home knowing that someone who loves them so much is there.
    Sounds like your family is just perfect.
    My old year ends with loss of a job...so I will be looking for new beginning in the New Year. Hold your fingers crossed for me....thanks.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS