A Day for Dogs...

Monday, December 20, 2010

I love dogs, don't you?! Sadly I am allergic to animal dander and can't get too close to dogs or cats. But sometimes I just can't resist their puppy dog eyes, or their cute kitten noses. My favorite dog is a beagle. Growing up I would walk to school and every day there was a little beagle sitting on a fenced in deck and every day I would pet him! Most of the time I just washed my hands when I got to school, but one day I forgot and must have touched my face, the teacher thought I had pink eye...nope just cute puppy syndrome! What's your favorite dog, or are you a cat person? I adore both! Did your favorite pup walk down the aisle with you? 

Are you still thinking about having your dog in your wedding or attend as a guests...but aren't sure yet if you will, then check out Wedding.AllWomenStalk.com for my post 5 Reasons to have your Dog in Your Wedding!

Here is one reason....they are just so darn cute!

7 comments:

  1. The family cat is with my parents, she is a fluffy mixed kitty who is very grumpy and only lets me hold her! My husband and I would love a pom pom, we think its so cute how they look like they are always smiling, but our apartment has a strict NO PETS clause :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, adorable! My hubby and I have a Boston Terrier named Bean. We love her like a little baby! She was not in our wedding, sadly, but was happy to see us after!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly cannot think of a more adorable guest to one's wedding than a pooch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I am a dog person (had one growing up) - I love them all! Somehow I ended up with a cat now, and she's just hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute picture! I definitely love dogs, but I wouldn't have thought to include them in wedding pictures, but after seeing this I think I would reconsider! So cute!
    Are you ready for Christmas? I hope you are enjoying your week! If I don't get around to the blogs before Christmas, I hope you have a great one! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by again to say Merry Christmas! You are a great blog friend too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS