This Monday's post is for all my bridal friends who are still searching for the perfect gown. Sometimes it's difficult to know what the gown will actually look like when we only see a photo on a size two model. If you are proud of your curves, which we should all be, want to hide what you don't like, or would like to create some curves, there is a gown out there for you!
Every bride should have that "This is the One" moment! Don't let anyone tell you the one you love isn't the right one for you. If you love it then he will love it too! Did you have any problems with gowns you thought could be one before actually trying them on?
There were plenty of dresses I loved in the bridal magazines, especially a beautiful gown I thought was really the one I would say yes to. However, when I tried it on I was disappointed by the shape it was given me so it was time to move on to find "The One".
Continue reading my post @ Wedding.AllWomenStalk.com to check out the 6 Wedding Dresses for Every Bride's Beautiful Body!
(Source)
I love this flowing A-line Allure gown, perfect for many brides who are looking for a flattering silhouette that doesn't hug the body.
Monday Mania!
Monday, December 6, 2010
share: facebook | twitter | pinterest
Labels:
allwomenstalk,
bridal gown,
wedding day,
wedding dress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


LOVE that gown! I had a high waist wedding dress....for my pregnant belly :)
ReplyDeleteaww I bet you were so beautiful with your baby bell with a high waist gown! <3 Thank you for sharing Favour Shoppe!
ReplyDeleteok I meant baby belly!
ReplyDeleteAwesome post! At first, I bought an empire waist gown but then changed my mind for a romantic lace mermaid. I'd worked so hard to lose weight and get fit, and I loved rocking it on my wedding day! :)
ReplyDeleteHi BB!!
ReplyDeleteI loved your lace mermaid and I love how it was layered and had a sash. It was very romantic and fit perfectly on you and for your theme. You looked beautiful! <3
I love that bridal gowns come in all shapes and sizes. I think it's the one textile industry that's really diverse and markets to every type of woman!
ReplyDeleteYour post was very informative! I've never really known what dress type is good for what body type. I love the dress in this picture above too. Stunning!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love the flowy-ness (i know, that's not a word).
ReplyDeleteI'm so curvy it's not even funny. I never thought I'd be able to wear anything but a big ol' ballgown or A-line to hide everything. So I was surprised when I tried on dresses. I LOVED the look of a trumpet gown on me - it made me look super tiny. I ended up getting a modified A-line but that's only because I fell in love with the gown itself.
ReplyDelete