A Fairytale Wedding....

Saturday, December 4, 2010

You love weddings right, well don't tell me that you haven't heard about Prince William's engagement to his beautiful girlfriend Kate Middleton! Yes, she is beautiful even if we're all jealous that the Prince is getting married to someone other than us! Did you dream of marrying him when you were younger, did you ever have a crush on him?! I think I just wanted to be Princess Diana's daughter-in-law...how cute would that be to have a daughter-in-law with the same first name! HAHA! I think she is smiling in heaven and is very proud of her son and soon to be daughter-in-law.

Now that everyone knows there is a soon to be Fairytale Royal wedding, every designer wants to be the one to create Kate's stunning, one of a kind wedding gown.

I have my favorite already...continue reading @ 7 Designer Bridal Gown Sketches for Kate Middleton to pick your favorite...and Kate's!


(Congrats!)

2 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous and I am completely obsessed with their wedding details. I can't wait to see her dress! Hopefully it's not some poufy, big monstrosity that hides her gorgeous figure and buries her in tulle *cough* Princess Di *cough*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same!! I was just looking at Princess Diana's gown and was thinking to myslef, "WOW Look at those sleeves!" She was too beautiful for that gown.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS