Though it was a great time with my husband and kids celebrating my stepdaughter's birthday! We took her out to the store to pick out a new bike! She thought she had to wait for Christmas...but Santa came a week early! She was so happy and loves her new bike. We just wish Spring would get here so we can ride more! Do you have any birthdays near the holidays? Sometimes it can make for a crazier holiday with birthdays right before and after! My stepson's birthday was last weekend and next month my other stepdaughter has her big sweet 16!!
Well I hope it was a great weekend for you and hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas coming up...wow it's almost here!
To cheer me up I will be posting about cute little dogs in weddings so look for that next....but for now head over to Wedding.Allwomenstalk.com for ideas on flower girl dresses and see how Adorable all these flower girls are in their Pretty Dresses! I love the little girls in tutus!! My flower girl is the sweetest little girl and I was so happy she was part of the wedding with her mom who was my MOH! She wore an adorable cream colored dress that had a beautiful sash around the waist. She looked like a little angel! What did your flower girl wear?
My heart is melting....
(source)


Wow! All of those birthdays to shop for + Christmas presents?! I don't know how you do it! It's overwhelming enough that my husband and MIL's birthday is right after New Year for me. A bike is a very nice present, too! I bet your stepdaughter loves having a birthday AND Christmas to look forward to at the end of the year :)
ReplyDeleteoh no i'm sorry you had a rough weekend!!! hoping things look up soon.
ReplyDeletelove the flower girl dresses!
:)
You and me both! Glad that weekend is OVER!
ReplyDeleteThose dresses are adorable.
ReplyDeleteMy b-day sucks. It was yesterday. It's right after Christmas & New Years and most of the time growing up we always ended up going back to school from the vacation on my b-day.
Friends of ours had a baby at 4am Christmas morning. Sounds awesome right? Notsomuch. I made his parents promise never to combine the days. Poor kid.