Etsy Love...

Thursday, December 16, 2010

There are so many things on Etsy that I would have loved to buy for our wedding but I really didn't know too much about the site yet. Plus most of the accessories I did buy were purchased last minute! What wedding items did you find on Etsy, have any favorite sites? I think we can find every wedding item you would ever need on there! I love the wedding dresses from AmyJo; sweet, delicate, vintage...what's not to love! I love the quality of the handmade items. They are wonderful for the bride and groom who are looking for a DIY handmade wedding but just don't have the time to put into it.

What wedding items are you still looking to accessorize yourself or your wedding with? Check out these beautiful handmade items I found on there over at Wedding.AllWomenStalk.com


This is one of the bridal dresses I love on AmyJo's Etsy shop!


How cool are these for the music loving couple!


Having a winter/Christmas wedding? These would be beautiful for your bridesmaids or flower girl to carry!





Where do/did you go to buy your favorite wedding items? 


6 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job with these wedding posts. Such a big help for all those brides-to-be!
    Merry Christmas to you, your husband, your lovely step-daughters, and all your readers,
    from
    Suburbangrandma and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Etsy! So much creativity, you can find anything, and at cheap too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a serious etsy addiction. I fobid myself to buy too much off of it. I found my hair flower there and I bought a few gifts (for other people) but I limited myself to just that - otherwise I'd have to get another job to fund my etsy habit. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress! I know Etsy must have soo much great stuff for weddings...I could spend hours on there looking at different shops! I don't really know of any for wedding items though.
    I hope you are enjoying your weekend and get a break soon! After this week, I realized how important it is to take that break so you don't overdue stress too much. I tend to push the limits until I am so stressed out, which isn't good. This week was just what I needed. I just wish it wasn't over!
    So enjoy your Sunday! I hope you enjoy this week before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS