Wow 2010 is over already? It's been a wonderful, crazy, loving, wild ride and I loved every moment! 2011 means so many things for us. This month my amazing stepdaughter turns 16, my best friend's husband finally comes home from Iraq, in Feb my beautiful flower girl turns 3, and don't forget Valentine's Day, in March I'll turn 28, and my sister will be 30....and in April we'll celebrate our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! So that's why 2010 is so hard to say goodbye to, it was our wedding year, it was OUR YEAR!! I also became a full time wedding blogger this year, moved, quit my job where I worked for 5 years, but best of all we made a family when we got married with my wonderful stepdaughters and stepson. My stepdaughters moved in with us and we became one big happy family!!
HAPPY 2011 Everyone!!
Thank you for being wonderful friends, giving advice, sharing your personal life, following mine, and being a great support!!
I dear! Become a follower of our fashion blog: http://cromanticamente.blogspot.com/ check it out to see lovely handmade italian creations! Thanks, Giovanna&Roberta!
Best wishes of health, happiness and love, for 2011, to you, your sweetheart/hubby, stepdaughters and stepson. 2010 was a wonderful year for you, but may 2011 be even better!!! I am counting my blessings as well, and try not to dwell on the shortcomings of 2010. Happy New Year!!!!
2010 was a fantastic year for you! It was for me, too, so I am clinging to it a little bit, I have to admit. But it sounds like you are set up for an awesome 2011! I wish you all the best in health and happiness friend!
P.S. I just love your wedding photos! Post more in 2011 please :)
I am so glad you had a wonderful year!!! It sounds like it might be hard to top it. But, I hope you have an even better 2011! Thank you for being such a great friend on here! I appreciate your kind words and visits!
I dear! Become a follower of our fashion blog: http://cromanticamente.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletecheck it out to see lovely handmade italian creations! Thanks,
Giovanna&Roberta!
Hope you and your family have a fantastic NYE and best wishes for 2011 !!! <3
ReplyDeleteBeautiful wedding photos! Here's to 2011 and all the wonderful things it will bring with it!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and your family!
Happy New Year, and here's to an even better 2011!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes of health, happiness and love, for 2011, to you, your sweetheart/hubby, stepdaughters and stepson. 2010 was a wonderful year for you, but may 2011 be even better!!!
ReplyDeleteI am counting my blessings as well, and try not to dwell on the shortcomings of 2010.
Happy New Year!!!!
happy new year!!
ReplyDeleteYou truly make the most beautiful bride, Diana! Happy, Happy New Year, my love!! :)
ReplyDelete2010 was a fantastic year for you! It was for me, too, so I am clinging to it a little bit, I have to admit. But it sounds like you are set up for an awesome 2011! I wish you all the best in health and happiness friend!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I just love your wedding photos! Post more in 2011 please :)
Hope you had a wonderful NYE!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you had a wonderful year!!! It sounds like it might be hard to top it. But, I hope you have an even better 2011! Thank you for being such a great friend on here! I appreciate your kind words and visits!
ReplyDelete