MMM...Wedding Cake too Pretty to Eat!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We're you afraid to cut into your wedding cake because it was too pretty to eat?! I loved our sea shell themed cake, it was everything we wanted for our wedding cake. Some cakes are so amazing they look like works of art. The technique is brilliant in details like sugar flowers, lace like icing, and hand-painted flowers or animals. There is so much more than buttercream and fondant for wedding cakes.

Check out these 6 Amazing Wedding Cakes that are Just Too Pretty to Eat! and share your wedding cake details with us!



(source)

I love the combination of cake and cupcakes in this lovely beach theme cake from Carolina Cake Confections...it reminds me of our wedding cake! <3

6 comments:

  1. I was sad to see our cake get cut, since it came out gorgeous, but I was also excited to eat it, so it was OK. :) I love seashell cake designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is complete genius. I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those cakes are amazing! People are soo talented!
    I am glad you found me on Twitter! I am following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ladies!!

    Thank you for always being such sweet blogger friends and leaving great comments! <3

    Glad to be following you all on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS