So any New Year's Eve Parties or Weddings to celebrate? I like staying home together, watching the ball drop on TV from the comfort of our warm home! Together with the kids...<3
Love this idea for a New Year's Eve Wedding...
(Source)
...but I found out they are no longer available! Please bring them back, I love them! What are your ideas for a New Year's Eve Wedding or party? Do you have a theme? I love metallic colors, noisemakers, and fireworks or sparklers!


I have never before thought of a New Year's Eve wedding; but ohmigosh what a fantastical and charming idea. LOVE!
ReplyDeleteMy Christmas was fantastic - spent with the nephews, so lots of excitement! How was your Christmas? :)
I have nothing planned as of yet...I am working though :( No New Year's resolutions either...mine NEVER stick lol
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on the resolution! Now that I'm working from home, I'm hoping that will make things a lot easier. Our town has a huge celebration in Old Town, so we'll be heading there on Friday. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteOMG, New Years wedding would be insane for me. I tend to party pretty hard on NYE, and I think having a wedding and being with your loved ones when the ball drops would be so romantic!
ReplyDeleteI think my resolution is the same as yours, here's to our health!
I've never really been much of a "partier" for new years, but I think a wedding at a hotel (or somewhere that guests don't have to drive to) would be a blast!
ReplyDeleteWe're having a New Year's Eve party tonight! I agree - gotta have silver, sparklers, noise makers... and those little confetti poppers that my husband HATES haha. Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete