So EXCITED!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So many exciting things are happening! One that I am so excited about that I found out just now is that my best friend finally has a blog!! Check out her cute scrap blog @ Scrappily Ever After!

Another one is that I am now a full time writer/stay at home Stepmom. I am so excited to be home with my girls and be there for them when they come home from school to cook dinner and spend time with them. Tonight I cooked sweet and sour pork chops, and they came out great! I've only cooked a few times so this was a proud moment for me! <3

I am a full time writer with the blog I write for, AllWomenStalk, they are starting their own wedding blog! Right now they mostly have a Q&A section on there, but I posted a story today about Unique Bouquets that will Last Forever!

PS...did anyone watch Christmas at Rockefeller? I think Mariah Carey and Josh Groban were the only two that performed well. What happened to everyone else?! At least the tree turned out beautifully!

9 comments:

  1. How very, very exciting! You get to be an awesome stepmom AND write about weddings for a living?! That's amazing! Enjoy & happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm hoping to be a full-time, work-at-home writer myself soon, too, since I'm losing my job this month due to the Capitol Hill elections. Way to go for following your dream and taking advantage of such a wonderful opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is AMAZING!!! let me know if they need more peeps haha :)

    seriously, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for the wonderful support and for always being great blogging friends! <3 Thats why I love to write so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such exciting news! That is wonderful you can be a stay at home mom. I hope I get to someday too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Professional blogger extraordinaire!!! HOORAAAY! That's so cool. And it's really great that you get to spend more time with the girls.

    I try to avoid Rock Cntr like the plague but we're having a family reunion/Christmas party tonight so I know I'll get dragged there at some point. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shout out. I am so excting that you finally get to have a job you are goin to love and you are the best S-mom the girls could ever have. So happy for you BF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! How fun! Congratulations :-) That sounds like a wonderful way to start the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS