Lazy Sunday Afternoon...

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I've seen so many grooms on blogs pitching in and helping out with wedding planning...and we love them all for it! But sometimes there are grooms that aren't so crafty and just don't know what to do, or they think the bride and her girls are going to do all of the planning!! What about your groom, did he help you plan or make DIY details? My husband was there for every venue meeting and taste testing and gave me his opinion when I showed him ideas for our centerpieces and cake. We didn't have many DIY items but for our awesome card box my husband helped me hot glue it and put it together. Some things, like the horrible print at home invitations, I did myself and wished I had a little more help, but I am grateful for everything he did help me with and that he was involved in most of it.

For all those brides out there who are looking to get their grooms more involved continue reading @ 4 Wedding Details to Get Your Groom Involved With!



5 comments:

  1. I would love my groom to be involved but honestly, he will say i will do this and then takes his own sweet time doing it. i do still give him stuff to do to involve him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband was very helpful during the wedding planning process! For the most part I had ideas on how I wanted to do things and showed him examples, and then we put things together. We did our STDs, picked out invitations, made wraparound envelope labels, strung up wooden letters for decor, strung up the lighting, put together the photobooth, trimmed the flowers for our DIY arrangements, printed and put together programs, printed signage - all together. He was absolutely wonderful! Great post topic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kristin...sounds like Mr. G did a wonderful job in getting involved! :)

    Miss Pancakes sometimes our guys need that extra push...and thats ok we can give it to them! HEHE!!

    Hi Susan,

    That sounds like a wonderful idea. THank you for checking out my blog. I will see what yours is all about!

    Jacin!!

    Thank you! :) Thanks for always stopping by...esp now I know you are so busy with all your exciting bridal business affairs! So excited for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost tried the print at home invitations, but ended up not needing invitations after all! Maybe it's a good thing? They seem like such a great deal though!
    I hope you had a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We never would've had a wedding if it wasn't for D. I loved looking through blogs & inspiration but I absolutely hated planning.

    He was unemployed for a good portion of our engagement and did a lot of research and planning on his own. We did 90% of things together and he was so patient with me when I would get frustrated. He had no problem going to the florist along to make a payment or 2. I really lucked out. He was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS