Check out these 5 Hot Dresses for Every Spring 2011 Bridesmaid! Will your bridesmaids be wearing one of these?
Pretty Bridesmaid Dresses...
Thursday, December 9, 2010
I love finding new styles of Bridesmaid dresses just as much as finding new styles of Bridal Gowns. There are so many BM dresses with cute patterns now. I've seen floral prints, circles, two tone, fading tones....fun, fun, fun! OH...and BM dresses with POCKETS!! Are you or did you take a risk outside the traditional bridesmaid dresses, how did it turn out? I got lucky with my girls, they all loved the same dress! We went together and they tried on several styles but kept to the same tea length because that was the look I wanted for our Spring wedding. I really loved the flow of the dress and was happy that they each liked the same dress and felt comfortable as well as beautiful! It didn't matter to me if they found different styles and I thought they might because they are different ages, sizes, and shape and I just wanted them to have a dress they each liked best that flattered them well. Let your girls stay true to who they are and feel comfortable in their own body. Maybe you can pick the color but let them choose the style.
Check out these 5 Hot Dresses for Every Spring 2011 Bridesmaid! Will your bridesmaids be wearing one of these?
(POCKETS!)
Check out these 5 Hot Dresses for Every Spring 2011 Bridesmaid! Will your bridesmaids be wearing one of these?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I didn't have any bridesmaids, but I sure like looking at the dresses!
ReplyDeleteI'm advising a bride who chose the cutest dresses with pockets. I love this trend!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE pockets in dresses! The color of that dress is so pretty too.
ReplyDeleteI looove the pockets! I wish our bridesmaids dresses had pockets - makes for some cute pics!
ReplyDeleteTo me, dresses with pockets are a must - yet such a rae finding. Love!! :)
ReplyDelete