2011 is here!

Monday, January 3, 2011

  I'm so excited for 2011, especially for all those couples who are getting married this year...like my older sister and her fiance!! She's getting married on the beach in South Carolina. Does anyone else have a beach wedding coming up this year? Doesn't it make you feel warm thinking of the beautiful beaches and summer weddings! Well I know it's 2011 but I wanted to post some of these amazing photos I took with my new Christmas gift ...thank you honey! We took this right after the snow storm, the park was so beautiful covered in the soft, fluffy snow!

So what are your big plans for 2011? Are you celebrating your One Year Anniversary like my husband and I will be?! 







(personal photos)

5 comments:

  1. Great photos! I love the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pix, and happy New Year! We'll be celebrating our first anniversary in June. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous! Here in S.F. it's just being gross and cold and rainy.

    We are celebrating our 1 year anniversary in March and October (one for our courthouse and one for our wedding) and I am planning on getting Mr. G a fun paper present :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS