A Honeymoon Cruise!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

By now if you are reading my blog then you may know Heather @ BiCoastal Bride! Isn't she amazing!! She is doing so much, and still visits our blogs to give us advice and be the great friend that she is.

Thank you Heather for being our 2nd guest blogger in our honeymoon series!! Your cruise to Hawaii looked amazing and now I wish I was in the sun and snorkeling with the dolphins instead of sitting in the middle of a snow storm...well im not in it but I might have to drive in it later!

Go on over to Wedding.AllWomenStalk.com to see Heather's guest post and tell her how much you love Hawaii too! :)



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words and for being such a great blog friend! :) I'm so honored to be featured today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! Heather's honeymoon seriously sounds like heaven on earth - j'adore this new series!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the new series also!! Would LOVE to go to Hawaii!! Heading over to see the full post!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS