In other news today!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feeling a little under the weather this week...trying to work on a Real Wedding post over @ Wedding.Allwomenstalk ...look for it later in the week.

<3

Just wanted to send love to all my readers who read both of my blogs and have been great friends, great support, and great inspiration. You know who you are!

11 comments:

  1. Feel better, girl! And right back at ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nice to meet you! What a lovely blog. I'm looking forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Hope you feel better soon. There's def. a couple things going around lately. I'm still fighting off the last of my bronchitis and that was over 2 weeks ago! Chicken soup, meds, a fuzzy blanket, a couple great movies & lots of sleep! Feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much ladies, you are all so sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon Diana :) Drink lots of fluids. PS: I loved your V-Day post, making smores is a super sweet way to spend Hearts Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I hope you are feeling better, Diana! I have been getting over a cold this week. I keep hearing of people not feeling well, so something must be going around.
    I know how hard it is to sit down and concentrate on blogging when feeling under the weather.
    Feel better soon! And have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw, feel better. may it be a restful w/e!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better soon. I just found your blog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS