Honeymoon in Japan!!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another one of my favorite blogger friends has shared with us amazing tips, photos, and information about an exciting honeymoon in Japan!

Thank you so much Kristin in America for your awesome guest blog at Wedding.Allwomenstalk! I really love reading your post and enjoyed working with you on this!

Have you been to Japan...Kristin lived there for three years so take her expert advice and travel to a wonderful cultural experience.



3 comments:

  1. Heading over to read the post! That pic is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I think that Japana would be one of my top choices for a honeymoon - it is such a beautiful country!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great place to honeymoon at! I think it would be great to experience the culture there.

    I was wondering if I could get your email, or you can email me at luvr_of_paris@hotmail.com.
    I had a question about the guest post! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS