It's a Disney Monday!!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Run on over to Wedding.Allwomenstalk to check out the lovely guest post by Casie Shimansky @ RebelBellePhotography!


I knew she was the perfect person to write about a Walt Disney World Honeymoon. She loves Disney and lives in Orlando, Florida. She is the first in my new guest blogger honeymoon series.

Thank you so much Casie!

Please join us and guest blog about your honeymoon or favorite place where couples should honeymoon! <3





How amazing is this shot, Casie you truly are a rock star photographer!




>>>>Stay tuned to Wedding.Allwomenstalk for our next post on a beautiful Real Wedding from Pittsburgh, special thanks to Rima Campbell Photography for that!

5 comments:

  1. I love Disney and think either Disneyland or Disneyworld are awesome honeymoon spots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read about the real Pittsburgh wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Disneyworld would be an amazing place for a honeymoon! My goal is to get there someday! I do love Disneyland though :)
    I love looking at Disney weddings online. Just for fun, I will look up what they offer and how much it costs. It is so expensive, but amazing what Disney does for weddings!
    I hope you had a wonderful weekend! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got your other comment about doing a guest post! I am interested! Thank you so much for thinking of me :)
    I will start thinking of some ideas! Thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS