It's Friday!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Today is the big day over at 150 David's Bridal stores where brides on a budget will be lined up waiting to get their hands on the new Vera Wang White Collection!! Have you seen them yet, do you have a favorite? They are filled with tulle, lace, organza, and loads of layers. They are def Vera Wang style, some are very runway and offbeat but others are just simple and classic. There is a dress for every bride. Here are my to  favorites.... I love the first one esp. with the one shoulder and fit and flare style! What fun would the pink gown be, turning heads and making a statement!




Are you going to be wearing a designer gown or do you wish these gowns were out when you were planning?

I hope every bride loves her dress and finds the one, no matter what price or what store you bought it from or what name is on the label. It's your dress, it's your big day and you're marrying the man you love and who loves you. No one can put money or a label on love.

Check out Wedding.Allwomenstalk for a sneek at the rest of the collection!

Happy Valentine's Day Weekend! <3

4 comments:

  1. LOVING those!! especially the classic & simple on your other site! They are all so pretty! love the layers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmigosh I am in love! Swoon! I so want to get married in one of these gowns!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! The pink gown is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dresses are GORGEOUS! Love all the texture.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS