(source)
Is there a city, beach, or town you just adore and would love to inspire your wedding details after? I really love New York City and the history in downtown Philadelphia. We were thinking of having soft pretzels at our wedding and actually picking them up on the day of...but it was just too much to bother with!
Find more city inspiration over at my wedding blog Wedding.Allwomenstalk...love the Paris and New York City inspiration board I put together from the Style Circle at StyleMePretty!
(source)



that has to be one of the prettiest paris pictures ever! P.S. Glad you are feeling better :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are feeling better! I have been sick also for the last week....Hope you had a good weekend though :)
ReplyDeleteglad you're feeling better!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better! My pick would be Honolulu. Wish I was there now after the dusting of snow we got last night! Winter needs to end NOW!
ReplyDeleteOhhh great post, Tokyo inspires me - lots of twinkly lights, urban sophistication, and modern Asian design!
ReplyDeleteI just watched the movie Gigi the other night and it made me miss Paris so much, just like this photo.
ReplyDeleteThat's it! I must go back, the signs are all there :)
NYC woohoo! ;)
ReplyDeleteI adore that pic of Paris! I have been a bit busy so MIA from blog reading. However, i'm happy to hear that you're feeling better;-). XX
ReplyDeleteNew York is definitely on my list!
ReplyDeleteWow - those photos are unreal. Wish I could have captured them!
ReplyDeleteHappy soon-to-be weekend!
It is getting cold here again too! I just want it to be spring :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you have been having a good week! I am glad to hear you are better!
I love the idea of getting wedding inspiration from a city. I wanted to have an Irish wedding. Okay, so maybe not city inspiration, but rather country inspiration :)
I know you asked me if I use Facebook or Twitter. I have both, but really only use Twitter. I know I hardly use that because I don't have it on my phone, but I'm slowly using it more!
I'm off to visit your wedding blog now...
What lovely inspiration and a lovely blog! I hope you are having a Wonderful Weekend!
ReplyDeleteLiesl :)