Now that I posted that lovely Paris photo with the wonderful garden of Tulips that's all I've been thinking of! I haven't really been much of a garden person since high school, I was actually in the horticulture program and was part of the Philadelphia Flower Show with our school. You would think I would have more plants and flowers in front of our house! I really enjoyed it in high school, it's always nice being in classes where you're doing more than just sitting in a desk listening to the teacher talk.
OK...so I just went to the Philadelphia Flower Show website to get the link for you and the theme this year..."Springtime in Paris"...REALLY!! That's amazing, so does this mean I should really make sure we go to the Flower Show this year or should I be in Paris in the Springtime! The show is March 6-13 at the Philadelphia Convention Center....be there!
Girls’ Night Out at the Philadelphia Flower Show:
Thursday, March 10th
5:30 to 8:30 pm – shopping, food and wine sampling, beauty tips and free goodie bag plus live broadcast of QVC.
$40 Sponsored by RuePhiladelphia (Rue La La), and Philadelphia Style magazine
We went a few years ago when it was a New Orleans theme, best time ever! There was a New Orleans style band there that was amazing. And oh yes the flowers were gorgeous!
A Few Photos from that year....
It's always a great time at the Flower Show...I haven't gone every year, but I've been there about 5 times or so.
Speaking of Spring and Tulips again...there are some lovely tulip bouquets I found and posted over at my wedding blog if you're in more need of some Spring inspiration at Wedding.Allwomenstalk.com
So what are you're plans for the weekend, have you ever been to the Philadelphia Flower Show or something similar to it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Never been to anything like that...but now I really want Spring to be here....the snow outside though doesn't help :(
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! <3
Wow - those flower creations look amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun! I wish I had a green thumb. I kill everything I touch. Someone gave us one of those mini-christmas trees that you can plant outside and basically no one can ever kill it?!? Yeah, it's brown.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool event! This weekend, I'm covering the Mid-Atlantic Green Wedding Showcase for Weddzilla and also getting some classwork done. Hope you have a great one!
ReplyDeletevery cool event.
ReplyDeleteLovely flower creations. It must be pretty cool to attend an event like this. Hope you have a great weekend! XX
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good time! Have you ever heard of the Rose Bowl Parade? Where floats are made out of flowers? I've helped make a float for my city and gone to see all the floats out on display. It's pretty awesome!
ReplyDeleteOhmigosh I so wish I could attend an event like this - it sounds fantastic!! :)
ReplyDeletethe photos of the place look amazing!
ReplyDeleteemiliabrown.blogspot.com