To check out the rest of the amazing black and yellow inspiration boards head on over to Wedding.Allwomenstalk.com ...
Don't miss all of the wonderful honeymoon guest blog series including Kristen from SavyDeetsBridal who had a romantic honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta
Enjoy your weekend!


I LOVE that board, such great colors!!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of a black and yellow color combination; however, the black seems a bit harsh for a wedding. Maybe a compromise of a charcoal gray? I do love this inspiration board though. :)
ReplyDeletePretty inspiration board! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteGreat board!! I'll be thinking of you this Sunday -- although I might have to root for whoever D bet on! LOL
ReplyDeleteCool board. I have some booties for sale the same colour combo in my new little Etsy shop!
ReplyDeleteWe'll be up at stupid o'clock watching the Superbowl this weekend...I think it starts at about 10.30 PM here in the UK! My husband used to play and loves it, so we've even taken Monday off work, hehe!! xx
Black and yellow happen to be LOVELY wedding colors :) Good luck tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteLove the black and yellow scheme!
ReplyDelete