Pantone Paint has announced the color of 2011...did you guess it? Purple, Aqua, Sage...nope...it's Honeysuckle Pink!
(source)
You can add this lovely color into your wedding in many ways. Bridesmaid dresses, flowers, invitations, decor, groomsmen attire and accessories.
I love this inspiration board from MyPersonalArtist.com that was inspired by Honeysuckle Pink...
(source)
Have you found color inspiration for your 2011 wedding? Please check out my post at Wedding.Allwomenstalk.com for 3 Hot Color Palette Trends for 2011.
Love what I read today about wedding trends....just remember that they come and go, always follow your heart!


love it!
ReplyDeleteLove that color!
ReplyDeleteEEEE! Love pink!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty color! A bride I advised almost went with this, but decided on powder blue and grey instead. Also a beautiful and trendy choice!
ReplyDeletePersonally, I LOVE this color - it reminds me a bit of coral. Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, the person in the photograph from my post yesterday was actually Kylie Minogue. I LOVE that picture of her!! :)
I love this color. So pretty! My fiance's only request was no pink in the wedding. Sigh. But I do have a dress that's this color and I loooooove it :)
ReplyDeleteI think this looks a tad bit like the colors I used for my wedding except I think that the pink I used was a more out there hot pink. I still love hot pink and orange a year plus later. :) I love this because it's a bit more toned down.
ReplyDeleteim in love with those colours!
ReplyDeletePink is my FAV color (other than black and gold of course, haha).
ReplyDeleteloving that color too !
ReplyDelete