Rain or Snow?

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm dreaming of Spring and beautiful flowers and rain...even rain! I love the way the rain smells in the Spring and Summer time. The snow always looks pretty at first, but it causes too many accidents and it can be just annoying after a while! But what about the rain? Have you put on your cute rain boots, grabbed a vintage umbrella and twirled around in your wedding dress? Both the rain and the snow can ruin outdoor ceremonies, but I think you know in the winter to except to have an indoor ceremony. So what about you, would you rather have rain or snow on your wedding day or any day?!

Here are some photos to help you think about both....

Singing in the Rain...







For the snow lovers...










Ok so the snow may be gorgeous, but it can be very cold! I love both sets of photos but I would actually rather have a beautiful sunny day without snow or rain, and we did! We were very lucky on our wedding day, the sun was shining and we took stunning outdoor photos. However, right after our wedding was over it started to rain and the next ceremony coming in had to move their outdoor wedding inside.

Just goes to show that sometimes the rain and the snow can make changes on your wedding day.

5 comments:

  1. We had snow on our wedding day! LOVED it ! And it was not too cold either so it was just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither, but definitely not snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a winter girl, so I LOVE the snow pics. I die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUN! For this Southern Californian it can only be sun!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS