In love with another wedding color!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

When we were planning our Spring Wedding for 2010 I loved all things turquoise! Then I saw yellow calla lilies with turquoise bridesmaid dresses and I was in wedding planning heaven! So now that our wedding is coming upon it's first anniversary and I'm now a full time wedding blogger, do I still love our wedding colors? You bet...just look at how these two colors shine together!




I will always love yellow and turquoise together! But recently I have fallen in love with another wedding color...shh!







Purple is my new favorite wedding color!! I love this photo shoot from StyleMePretty! Orange and Purple are so gorgeous and brilliant together! Do you have a new favorite wedding color that changed from when you were wedding planning? Have you changed wedding colors several times during your planning? If Turquoise and Yellow were'nt our wedding colors it would have been Purple...mmm and Yellow? Or maybe Purple and Turquoise!

Check out the rest of my love for purple at Wedding.Allwomenstalk.com and find 4 Inspiring Ways to Plan your Purple Wedding!

9 comments:

  1. I'm not the biggest fan of purple but I've seen a few beautiful purple weddings done and I am slowly being won over :) I still kinda regret not doing Tiffany Blue for our wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! The turquoise and yellow are beautiful together!!! I may just have to steal it for one of my Inspiration Fridays! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My colors were purple, white and silver, so you know I love that combo! I also LOVE turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love purple too :) We're using a TON of lilac and lavender in our wedding. I wanted to use some darker purples too, but it didn't work out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Before I changed our colors over to a more champagne-pink feeling I was going for a deep purple with a bright pop of apple green. That is until my Mother said something really snarky about it and so I changed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore yellow and aqua together -- such a cheery combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you've been having a great week! Turquoise and yellow are my favorite colors! Lately I've been looking out for accent pillows in these colors for my couch, plus other accessories in those colors.
    Purple is a great wedding color too! I've been to one wedding where plum was the main color. It is very elegant!
    I think I'll have internet regularly next week! Yay!
    Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, these color schemes are just gorgeous! I think that purple and turquoise could look stunning together! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS