Inspiration Sunday

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I have always been inspired by other wedding blogs like LovelyLittleDetails, Sparkle&Hay, RocknRollBride and many more, esp Naomi @ EnchantedDreamWeddings for her amazing inspiration boards on StyleMePretty! I just love how outside the wedding box she thinks for wedding inspiration! @ LovelyLittleDetails every Sunday Jacin has a great feature called Mason Jar Sunday, @ Sparkle&Hay Erin has Bouquet Sunday, and RocknRollBride Kat has a Sunday Kind of Love.

So in honor of these lovely ladies I want to host my own Sunday trend and inspire my readers as well!! So every Sunday I will now post one of my inspiration boards from StyleMePretty as well as someone else's inspiration board that I have fallen in love with... certainly with all their info and details!

Here is an inspiration board I made a few days ago inspired by all the wedding desserts that are now available. There is so much more to wedding desserts than just cake!


Wedding Dessert

What's your favorite wedding dessert? I love the little blue cups of hot coco!


Here is one of my favorites from Naomi...I told you she was amazing!

 
Summer Cottage

7 comments:

  1. Hello dear! I love the idea of macarons for a wedding...and that robin's egg blue is stunning! How have you been?
    I am trying to get by with not having internet regularly! The worst part about it is that I don't want to lose readers since I am not posting a lot. I guess that is every blogger's fear.
    Well I hope your week is going well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inspiration! Happy Monday! Hope your week is off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dessert inspiration board?? LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Dessert inspiration board = very inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful boards and wish I was creative enough to make the style boards, I think your post has inspired me to try! Please feel free to stop by my blog and offer any suggestions or ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS