Wow, that looks like so much snow! That must be so difficult to deal with. It snows here sometimes, but when it does it is a nightmare because you can't drive in it at all. I hope you have had a great week! My internet provider is very frustrating and they had a huge mix up, so now they are saying next week I will have internet. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo
I hope winter ends soon! Thanks for the invite to guest post! Can I use a piece I already wrote about the pros and cons of honeymooning right after the wedding, or some recaps I already wrote about our trip? I'd love to contribute, but I am just too swamped to write any other new content right now!
I love snow, only if I get to stay home with some warm soup and fresh bread, and watch the beauty through my window. I do not like driving in the snow, nor do I enjoy the cold weather associated with it. We got about 10 inches....but the road crews are so great, that the roads are dry already. Nice pics!! Thanks for sharing.
Wow, that looks like so much snow! That must be so difficult to deal with. It snows here sometimes, but when it does it is a nightmare because you can't drive in it at all.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have had a great week! My internet provider is very frustrating and they had a huge mix up, so now they are saying next week I will have internet.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo
great photos! Snow will go away in a few....months....sigh :(
ReplyDeleteI hope winter ends soon! Thanks for the invite to guest post! Can I use a piece I already wrote about the pros and cons of honeymooning right after the wedding, or some recaps I already wrote about our trip? I'd love to contribute, but I am just too swamped to write any other new content right now!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love snow, only if I get to stay home with some warm soup and fresh bread, and watch the beauty through my window. I do not like driving in the snow, nor do I enjoy the cold weather associated with it.
ReplyDeleteWe got about 10 inches....but the road crews are so great, that the roads are dry already.
Nice pics!! Thanks for sharing.