There's a pretty big storm on it's way here today and it has already brought chaos to the South. Makes me angry and sad to hear that people have lost their lives because of ice on the road. Isn't there something more we can do today to prevent this? I know sometimes salt helps and other times it's not enough, and there are still people that have to go out on the road to work. But please if you do not have to drive, stay home for all good reasons.
So to put a smile on your face after reading about this crazy snow storm.....here is a beautiful and fun photo of a snow engagement!
I agree that it's so heartbreaking and tragic how many people lose their lives in these types of storms. We're getting a little snow here in DC, but not as much as is heading to other areas. I can't wait until winter is over!
P.S. I'm taking on a new role as editor in chief of the Weddzilla blog and am looking for writers to talk about wedding news and trends. If you're interested, just send me an email at heather@weddzilla.com!
Crazy, I would call in sick or pull a snowed-in card, nothing is worth risking your life out on the slippery ice!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI agree that it's so heartbreaking and tragic how many people lose their lives in these types of storms. We're getting a little snow here in DC, but not as much as is heading to other areas. I can't wait until winter is over!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm taking on a new role as editor in chief of the Weddzilla blog and am looking for writers to talk about wedding news and trends. If you're interested, just send me an email at heather@weddzilla.com!
Definitely not worth your life!!
ReplyDeletesuch a good message...stay home people!
ReplyDeleteWe have been getting snow today...we have gotten so much that yuck I am tired of it for this go round. LOL
ReplyDeleteI am blog hopping today and decided to stop by your blog!!
I hope you will stop by and follow either or both of my blogs.
Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com
So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE custom blog designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com
Have a very blessed rest of the week!! :0)