I was so excited to finally get to try Macarons, thanks to Terri @ Try Anything Once for the great tip of finding these treats at La Maison du Chocolat. I loved the raspberry and chocolate one...yum!
Oh, and how amazing was it to see the cupcake shop that I blogged about! Magnolia Bakery was right in front of me, in person! I was shouting to my husband, "I blogged about them!"
My stepdaughters had the time of their lives! They loved the Hard Rock Cafe and the Rockefeller Center! It was everyone's first time seeing the ice skating center, it's just so beautiful in person! We went inside the center and there was a long line of people waiting for a show. We asked what show and found out that at 7 PM they were already in line for SNL!
Here are some personal photos from our wonderful time in NYC Times Square!
Getting my macarons!
YUM!
Where are your favorite places in NYC to visit?








Wow, what an exciting thing to do for a sweet 16! Looks like you guys covered all the bases. I've never been to New York, I so want to go!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love NYC, especially in the summer, when I can walk in Central Park.
ReplyDeleteaw you are so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic sounding weekend!! I've only been to NYC once, and it wasn't for vacation, so I would really love to go back and do all the fun stuff! I would love to go to a taping of SNL or Jimmy Fallon. So glad to hear you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful week! xoxo
I'm glad you had a great time! Looks like a fun day. I think I need a macaron today. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is one of the places I would SO love to visit....drove through it once , LONG time ago!
ReplyDeleteOhmigosh!!! I wish I'd known, I would've met you for a coffee (or a cupcake or soemthing) LOL.
ReplyDeleteI love hearing about when people visit NY - my office is smack-dab in the heart of Times Sq and I think the last time I went to a B'way show was in middle school. LOL
I love love love NYC...there are so many fun places it is hard to narrow it down but my all time must go to place is S'mack... a gourmet mac and cheese skillet restaurant. Hello! De-lish
ReplyDelete